Q: My employer and the insurance company have denied my claim for workers’ compensation benefits. Do I need legal representation to get my benefits? What should I do?

A: It is your decision whether or not to hire an attorney, but it may be wise to consult with one to find out your rights. Should you decide to consult with an attorney, please do not hesitate to call Lopez, Lopez, & Stakenborg, PA. and schedule an appointment so that we may be able to discuss your case with you.

Posted in: Workers' Compensation FAQ