Q: My employer will not report my injury to the insurance company. What can I do?

A: You have the right to report the injury to their insurance company. However, if you need assistance, contact the Employee Assistance Office (EAO) at (800) 342-1741 or e-mail wceao@fldfs.com. Then, you may want to consider consulting with an attorney. At Lopez, Lopez, & Stakenborg, P.A. we are happy to discuss your case with you and advise you on your rights.

Reference: Section 440.185 , Florida Statutes

Posted in: Workers' Compensation FAQ