Q: What can I do if I am not receiving my benefit check?

A: Call the insurance company and ask for the adjuster or claims representative. If you still have questions and don’t understand why the checks have stopped, you may want to consider consulting with an attorney. At Lopez, Lopez, & Stakenborg, P.A. we are happy to discuss your case with you and advise you on your rights.

Posted in: Workers' Compensation FAQ